Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29 Friday

6.36-6.46 Padmasana/Mantra
Had to stop due to knee pain

6.50-7.20 18 hands
Seems to have cleared knee and hip pain.
Had a dream last night that Pauline, my father and I were on the back of a giant dragon/seal who was telling about the way the world was formed when ice cracked.

~7.20pm MMM Shavasana/Breathing/Stillness 30 minutes
labored due to exhaustion I hitnk
half visualized/half recieved strange chant, almost latin, being recited over my body.  Felt as though I was in the middle of a great seal, protected.
Visualized Augoeides as Azazel.

Padmasana/Mantra -17 minutes
Had a feeling as though my body was galvanizing.  Focused like a lazer between my eyebrows which felt as if it were opening (Ajna experience).
Is this progress or nonsense?

relevant result

No comments:

Post a Comment